Saturday, January 20, 2007

Afternoon Delight

As I walk in I see you on the bed naked, the covers mussed a bit, lazily stroking your very hard very erect cock. I can tell you have been at it a while, lazily, just enjoying how good it feels. Your eyes are half closed with pleasure as you drift in the sensations--the hardness of it, the smooth skin, the warmth, the silky pre cum slipping from the tip and sliding under and around your fingers as you stroke it, the tension building.


A sly smile turns up the corners of my mouth as I see you notice me. Our eyes meet and I see you smile slyly and keep stroking your cock. My tongue darts out and touches my upper lip involuntarily, wanting to taste you. But I keep back and start to unbutton my blouse, slowly undoing each button until I can slip it off, gazing into your eyes and at your hand sliding up and down your cock.I slip off my bra, revealing my breasts, the nipples hard and erect . I roll them in my fingers, pinching slightly . I hear you draw in your breath. I know you are close to cumming but wanting it to last.


I move to the easy chair where you can see me and slowly slip off my jeans, letting you have a view of my creamy white ass before sitting facing you and spreading my thighs with one leg over the arm. My pussy is dripping wet, the lips glistening. You are stroking harder now.


I reach and slide one finger slowly between my lips around my clit and then deep into my cunt to soak my hand in my juices. Then two fingers, then three, my thumb working my hard clit. I am rolling my nipple with the other hand. I take my hand from my cunt and bring it up so I can taste my sweetness sucking on my fingers and looking at you, and you can hold back no longer. You cum, the spurting hot cream arcing through the air, you crying out. And then I step to you and the next shots go all over my breasts and face as I begin to lick your hot cum and continue what will be a wonderful afternoon.


How would that be?







Original work of fiction copywritten by KA 2007

2 comments:

alphaesque said...

to employ the ancient british art of understatement....

that would be good.

yourbelle said...

Mmmmmmm

To employ the very genteel art of Southern manners--thank you.